Jaida

8/02/2022 05:47:00 AM

I'm not choosing violence today but if you test me...


I'm obssessed with this outfit by LEXU. It comes with a multi color hud to customize and when you enable advanced lighting the latex texture pops incredibly. 


This beauty by Alexandrite is called jaida. She comes in beautiful Velour tones. She was originally made for Avalon but goes well in any Lelutka Evox head. I decided to feature her on Kaya and didn't regret it. Lovely. 


Today I decided to embody my rebel side. So I gathered one of the great outfits available at the Reborn Event july round. This round ends in August 5th and it's full of great options from clothing and accessories to body enhancements and poses. 



Details:

Look 1

Head: lelutka Kaya
Skin: Alexandrite Jaida skin
Outfit: LEXU Trinity set outfit
Hair: Stealthic Riot
Bat: Tentacio past gacha
Sneakers: Phedora

Look 2:

Hair: RAMA.SALON - Brenda Hair 'Naturals Pack'
Choker: L'Emporio&PL::*Disorder*:: -Choker
Outfit: .Aitne. Emily body  - @Reborn Event
Gloves: [Glitzz] Fishnet Gloves  - @Reborn Event
Boots: REIGN.- DEMONA ROYALTY THIGH HIGH BOOTS 


 ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

We love your opinion. Leave your comments here!
Kisses and stay gorgeous!

Devoted people who love us