LOTD: a cutesy lady

8/05/2026 12:18:00 AM

Today I decided to do something out of my comfort zone and post something more cute. I had so much fun taking these pictures.  





Attention to the incredible details on Harley skin by Stray Dog. She comes in 27 light tones for Velour and Not Found body appliers. What caught my attention the most was the pretty glossy lips. She's a cutie.


To complement my look I added this very cool animesh bag from Absolut Creation. It also comes with a sphynx cat companion. I made a short video showcasing all customization options available in the HUD.


Details:

Head:  lel evox / AVALON 4.0 by Lelutka
Skin: Stray Dog - Harley - L003 - @ACCESS
Eyes: AG. Supermodel Eyes - Pack 8 by Avi-Glam
Eyelashes: Void Mirage Lashes-@Marketplace
Lashes applier: [MJN] Satin Lash {VOID MIRAGE} 
Nails applier: [RaptorJenny] Natural claws / SOMEONE Natural - @Sabbath
Hair: S-CLUB - JUNE
Dress: {HIME*DREAM} Sayaka Dress - BLACK (Reborn)
Shoes: AZOURY - Dravok
Backpack: (*.*) BackPack Sphynx Cat-Animesh by Absolut Creation - Also on @Marketplace
Body: eBODY - Reborn Renaisssance
Body applier skin: Not Found - Ethereal Essence (Reborn L003)

Poses: [piXit] Cyberbilly - Pose Pack

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

We love your opinion. Leave your comments here!
Kisses and stay gorgeous!

Devoted people who love us