♥ Lovely2 ♥

10/03/2011 09:09:00 PM

English/ portuguese
Lovely2 is the most recent release by MOJO. This skin has delicate features and yummy lips.

Lovely2 é o mais recente lançamento da MOJO. É uma skin com traços delicados e lábios carnudos.  

As all of you know, I like to explore beautiful landscapes in Sl. I was wondering how could I show all the beauty of Lovely2 and then I went to the Elven Forest and when I put my eyes on this beautiful place I think I found a perfect way to do that...
The choice of my outfit was a hard step too. I took this beautiful gorean outfit to match it with feather earrings and this Tribal crown released by T r i d e n t.

Como todos vocês sabem, eu gosto de explorar belas paisagens no SlFiquei me perguntando como eu poderia mostrar toda a beleza da Lovely2 e depois fui à Elven Forest e quando eu ví esse lugar lindo  eu acho que encontrei uma maneira perfeita de fazer isso ...
A escolha da minha roupa foi um passo difícil também. Eu peguei esta roupa gorean linda para combinar com os brincos de pena e esta coroa Tribal lançada pela T r i d e n t.
Lovely makeups....
The Lovely2 Skin is available in 30 beautiful makeups. A perfect skin for any occasion.


A Skin Lovely 2 está disponível em 30 maquiagens lindas e suaves. Uma skin perfeita para qualquer ocasião.
Isn't she Lovely?
You can check more pics on Flickr!
Mais imagens no meu Flickr!


Skin MOJO//LOVELY 2// FATPACK- CHESTNUT New
Olhos Redgrave eyes Caramel (não free)
Look de índia - Taluna Panther Outfit - camping prize (60 minutos) em SweeT LieS free
Cabelo >TRUTH< Yolanda 2 -  dark browns - chocolate (não free)
Pés prim *COCO*_Gift_BareFeet (com tag do grupo) free
Brincos *Glamorize FEATHER  earrings L$ 10
Cocar T r i d e n t Tribal Feather Crown new
Poses: Avante PosesAdorkable e Lost Angel


Local da fotos: Elven Forest

Beijos e fiquem lindas.
My special thanks to Mr. Ethan74 Rumpler and Rossana Llevellyn!

You Might Also Like

1 comentários

We love your opinion. Leave your comments here!
Kisses and stay gorgeous!

Devoted people who love us